Ad

I Can't Believe This 100% Rotten Tomatoes Horror Movie Is Getting A Follow Up After Years Of Doubt

I was looking forward to the follow-up to this 100% Rotten Tomatoes horror movie, and after years of doubt, I am glad it is finally happening. Since horror movie follow-ups do not always live up to the standards set by their predecessors, I always find myself questioning whether a critically successful horror flick has enough scope for franchise expansion. While some horror follow-ups like James Cameron's Aliens and Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead's The Endless have perfectly expanded their original film's stories, others like Hellraiser: Revelations and Halloween: Resurrection have only worsened my concerns surrounding sequels.



from Screen Rant https://ift.tt/He8MqfF

Post a Comment

0 Comments