Ad

RHOBH: Teddi Shares Text She Sent To Producers Before Being Fired

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave, who was fired after season 10, might make an appearance in season 12. However, many of The RHOBH fans grew tired of Teddi already during her first season on the show. After her exit from The RHOBH, she started getting close with fellow The Real Housewives of Orange County alum Tamra Judge, who exited the franchise after season 14. The two recently started a podcast together, as they share many common values, such as motherhood and the passion for health and fitness. 

Teddi joined the cast of The RHOBH in season 8 and only lasted until season 10 due to viewers saying she was boring, and appeared phony towards the end of season 10. Although she did a brief cameo in season 11, it was revealed she wasn’t part of the full-time cast for season 12. Most of the current cast of The RHOBH is returning, including Kathy Hilton as a “friend-of” member and two new housewives will join the season 12 cast, as well. One of them will be Sheree Zampino, who's Will Smith's ex-wife.

Related: Tamra Judge & Teddi Mellencamp's Podcast Is Already Getting Hate From Fans

According to Reality Blurb, Teddi shared on her December 24 Podcast Two T’s in a Pod episode that she sent the Bravo producers an angry text about her firing in season 10. At the end of my season, I was mad. I texted, the quote I texted was: ‘I’ve trended on Twitter every single week from hate and you aren’t giving me anything else but the negative. Please, I’m doing the work, I’m showing up. I need you to show my life in some other capacity.’” She continued by saying, “And ultimately, the goodbye happened two weeks later. I was completely surprised.” Teddi felt she had a great relationship with the Bravo producers since she had meetings with them already discussing her storylines for season 11. She added by saying, “​​I absolutely had no idea. I do know there was a new show-runner so there were changes being made. When my friend texted me and he’s like, ‘Hey it’s in the Daily Mail that you got fired,’ I was like, [laughing].” 

Although Teddi already appeared as a cameo in season 11, she isn’t sure she’ll appear in season 12, despite the fact that filming has already started in October and she was present while the crew filmed scenes in Palm Springs for Kyle Richards’ store opening. I am not [filming] but I did something for Extra and while I was doing that, I may or not [have been] filmed,” she added on her podcast. However, author Dave Quinn, who wrote the secrets-filled book Not All Diamonds and Rosé: The Inside Story of The Real Housewives from the People Who Lived It, and who also joined the podcast episode said that the producers tried to keep Teddi and Tamra on the show. “Production often advocates for who they want but the decision is always made in Bravo and oftentimes, in both of your cases, in fact, producers very much disagree with Bravo and will fight back. But Bravo makes the choices, ultimately, and it seems to be, from what they told me, decisions that are made by like three people at Bravo.”

The reality television star might have had a turbulent last season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, especially with Denise Richards. However, as Teddi is friendly with many cast members of the show, fans of the fitness coach will surely see her again as a cameo on the show, if not even as a returning full-time cast member. For now, Teddi is busy doing her podcast with Tamra to warm up the crowd, as well as continuing her fitness journey with her business “All In By Teddi.”

Next: RHOBH: Teddi Mellencamp Gives Her Opinion On Tom Girardi Amid Scandal

Source: Reality Blurb, Teddi Mellencamp/Podcast



from ScreenRant - Feed https://ift.tt/3sKZdrH

Post a Comment

0 Comments