Ad

KUWTK: Larsa Pippen Blames Kanye & Travis Scott For Fight With Kim K.

Several months ago, Kim Kardashian and Larsa Pippen had a falling out. On a podcast released earlier this week, Larsa revealed why she is no longer associated with the Keeping Up With the Kardashians clan. 

Larsa Pippen was friends with Kim, Kourtney, and Khloé Kardashian for years. In July, observant followers of Kim noticed she wasn’t interacting with Pippen on social media anymore. They unfollowed each other, leaving fans wondering what happened between them. At the time, a source said the SKIMs founder “wanted to reset” her account to “just to her family and childhood friends.” The source continued, “For Kim’s own mental health, she wanted to narrow down what was showing up on her feed. There are a lot of people she is friends with who she doesn’t follow on social media.” While reorganizing your social accounts makes sense, it’s odd that Kim would delete one of her closer friends from her life. Pippen has been intertwined with the Kardashian-Jenner family for years. She casually dated Tristan Thompson before Khloé and is a mutual friend of  Kim's bestie, Jonathan Cheban. Larsa's now-ex-husband, Scottie Pippen, even set Kim up with Kris Humphries back in the day. In a podcast episode released earlier this week, Larsa revealed why she’s no longer Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Related: KUWTK: Why Lamar Odom's Ex Shared Cryptic Message About Khloe Kardashian

On the November 9 episode of the Hollywood Raw podcast, Larsa broke her silence on her fallout with Kim, according to Us Weekly. The Real Housewives of Miami alum slandered Kanye numerous times and claimed he has “brainwashed” Kim and her Kardashian sisters. “If Kanye feels like him and Kim are better without me, then let them be without me… I will survive,” Pippen said. When asked how Kim’s rejection made her feel, she replied, “I didn’t feel any type of way. I just felt, like, do what’s best for your family. I love you, you and I are best friends, we’ve been through everything together, I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship, we’re like sisters, we’re family, but if you have to unfollow me to make your home a better place, do it.” Pippen added, “He talks so much about me being this and that and this and that. I just feel like Kanye was in a place where he really didn’t trust anyone with Kim.

Later on in the podcast, Larsa was asked what she would say to Kanye if she had the chance, to which she responded, “I don’t know, ‘Where is the love?’ … The funny thing is I love him. I love all of them. … Nothing has happened where it’s like, ‘I’ll never talk to them again.’ I feel like people going through different things and people handle problems differently.” Despite this statement, Larsa revealed that she blocked Kanye’s number. “I couldn’t bear taking his calls anymore. I can’t, I’m drained. So, I blocked him on my phone. Obviously, that really upset him so, he turned that into, ‘Oh, she’s this and she’s that.’ They all started to ride his wave.” Pippen seemed angry at first, but then she softened and said, “Was I hurt by it? Yes. But at the same time, I’m like, I’ve done nothing. I’ve never done one thing."

To end the episode of hot gossip, Larsa discussed a tricky encounter with Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott. “I ran into Travis Scott one night at a club and Travis called Kylie and said that I was hitting on him. That never happened,” Pippen said. “So, then they were like, ‘Kanye says she’s this and then she was hitting on Travis.’ By the way, that never happened...I know he raps about being the highest in the f**king room. So clearly maybe he was the highest in the f**king room. He imagined all this s**t because it never happened.

It looks like the family who “has it all” has jealousy as well. Maybe we'll hear more from the other side of this friend feud in the upcoming weeks. 

Next: KUWTK: Larsa Pippen Reveals She Dated Tristan Thompson Before Khloé Did

Keeping Up With the Kardashians airs Thursdays at 8 pm ET on E!

Source: Us Weekly



from ScreenRant - Feed https://ift.tt/3laJVpA

Post a Comment

0 Comments